2010년 12월 9일 목요일

#11 Assignment - For the Sake of Argument

     Did you know that South Korea has low birth rate but No.1 country of exporting babies? It doesn’t mean South Korea has highest rate of abandoned babies. It is because they have a negative thought about adoption. However, adoption has good effect. Adoption will make adopted babies happy and parents too. Therefore I think we should change perspective of adoption and government should encourage adoption.
    If you adopt babies, they can have a family and will make them happy. I think it is much better to have a family rather than not but some people say that ‘I wish I didn’t have a family’. They can say that because they have a family. They don’t even know what it is like without family. Orphans would never say that ‘I’m glad that I don’t have a family’. Adoption can give a family to the babies so it should be encouraged.
    Some women can’t pregnant. They really want to have babies but they can’t. However adoption is alternative way to have babies for them. So adoption doesn’t just make the babies happy. It makes the parents happy too.
Government should encourage adoption and also make strict regulations for changing negative ideas of adoption. Some parents of adopted babies abuse their kids and some of them adopted babies to get higher priority of a house for installment sale. That is one of the reason that people think adoption is bad. To fix this, government should regulate stronger and observe the families after they adopted babies.
    Changing image of adoption is what we need to make better country. The government and citizens should work together to do it. If we don’t, South Korea will be remained as a No.1 country of exporting babies. What a shame? Furthermore, the babies who adopted in foreign country would hate their mother nation.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기