2010년 11월 12일 금요일

#10 Assignment - Product Advertisement

    Most of you have cellular phone but do you still have regular cell phone? I think you've heard about smart phone. It is very popular and practical. If you don't have it? I'll tell you why you should have it. It has many of punctions that make your life better and convenient.
    First, you can do web surfing anywhere and anytime. Sometimes you want to check your e-mail, news or blog. This phone make those possible. You don't need to look for internet cafe. What you need to do is using this smart phone.
    Second, it is less cost. You can send sms to your friend for free and call by skype. These cost less than you call or send directly. Therefore you can cut expense.
    Third, you can enjoy musics, movies and games anytime. If you have smart phone, you don't need mp3 player or portable multimedia player. It has all the functions. It can play musics or movies and even can download mp3.
    With all this great abilities, why are you still hesitating buy it. Go to cellphone shop near by you and buy it. You won't regret it.

댓글 3개:

  1. I have a iPhone but sometimes.... it makes me lazy.....
    Do you have a smart phone? what smart phone do you have?

    답글삭제
  2. I want buy smart phone too, but there are too many smart phones... I don't know what to choose!! Actually I have little knowledge about machinery.... Which smart phone is good??

    답글삭제
  3. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제