2010년 11월 6일 토요일

#9 Assigment

    This new is about changing of police of a japanese company. Most employees of this company have to speak english in every meeting, every mail and every piece of communication in two years. It is because english has become the most widely accepted language in business but many of japanese can't. The yonger generation employees of this company strongly against this decision. The messege of this news is that english is getting important in the world but they can't just force to everyone to speak english.
    I think, it is true that english is important so many students learn it yonger than my generation. It is because if they learn language yonger can speak better. However they don't know much about their own language's grammers or vocabulary. The employees of this japanese company also are worried about that. If they speak english all the time, who's going to speak japanese. I think the same. They shouldn't need to speak english all the time. They are japanese so they should speak japanese. It is better to have new division where they deal with english related work.

댓글 2개:

  1. You're right. People shouldn't underestimate their own laguage.

    답글삭제
  2. I'm so curious if japanese work related to English. If it's not, I think they don't have to concentrate on only English.

    답글삭제