It was 2002 late fall, when I was fresh man in University in Cheon-An. Me and my friends went to a pub near the school. We used to hang out at a pub after class almost every day.
We were drinking soju and talking but didn't realize that it was bit late to go home for some of us. Therefore 4 of us decided to stay over at school. I had a key for my club room key so we went there to sleep but like a said it wat late fall so was cold. We were drunken and cold so 2 of my friend went to toilet and rolled their body with toilet paper. It was so funny but they said that make them bit warmer. Anyway we slept.
I woke up first and looked around and I found that one of my friend was missing. I was really surprised because we didn't have any other place to go and cold outside. I went to toilet first to find him but wasn't there. I soon found him on a stairs. It is very narrow but he was sleeping on there well. I woke him up and ask him 'why are you sleeping here' and he said 'don't remember'. It was lucky that he didn't freeze.
After this thing happened, we don't stay over at school when it's becoming cold and I recommand you not to do. It is very dangerous.
I think people must drink moderately.
답글삭제I have seen to many drunken people a lot. So I don't understand people drink too much. I don't have bad drinking habits. I prefer to the beverage than the alcohol.
hahaha,You may drink, but you must use moderation!! :)
답글삭제kkk, this is like my story. ㅠㅠ
답글삭제