I went to boryeong mud festival in last summer with my friends. It was my first time to visit there. There was lots of people, not just korean but also lots of foreigners.
We were 4 of us hanging around there. In the mud festival, there were mud slide, mud pool, mud prison and more. We wanted to do mud sliding but too many people were waiting for it so we just gave up and went to mud pool. Mud felt good but got into my eyes and mouth. It wasn't good. There was a facility for shower so I did shower at there. After mud festival, there was a concert at night. Big stage and lights were quite night. We enjoyed it with beer.
I got home the next day. It was really good time so I want to go there again with my friends.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기